Orange County cities have been slow to welcome the cannabis industry in comparison with other areas in California. The City of Santa Ana was one of the first to accept applications for Cannabis-use businesses and remains one of the only cities in Orange County that allows them to operate. There are some cities in OC, however, that are beginning to open up to the industry.
Here is a list of cities that are currently accepting applications:
- Santa Ana, California – Cultivation, Distribution, Manufacturing, Testing
- Costa Mesa, California – Distribution, Manufacturing, Testing
- Irvine, California – Testing
interested in applying for a commercial cannabis license in any of the above
cities, or in another municipality, please call MJ Legal today!
Our Services include:
- City & State Cannabis Business Licensing
- Business & Operations Financing
- Investment Opportunities
- Property Acquisition & Real Estate Services
- Corporation Formation
- Property and Zoning Analysis
- Business Consulting
- Trademark & Brand Protection
- Business Acquisitions
Whatever your needs
in the Cannabis industry may be, MJ Legal can help you realize your goals, and
make sure you are in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
For more information, please call us at 310-893-3262