Currently, many cities in California have decided to move forward with the local regulations or are currently accepting applications at this time. Here is a brief list of this cities in central California that are currently OPEN for licensing and the type of licenses they are offering:
- Port Hueneme, California – Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing, Testing, Distribution & Delivery
- Arvin, California – Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing, Testing, Distribution & Delivery
- California City, California – Retail, Delivery
- Monterey County (Unincorporated) – Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing, Testing, Distribution & Delivery
- Del Rey Oaks, California – Retail, Manufacturing & Distribution
MJ Legal can assist you through the entire process of acquiring a Cannabis license. A number of these cities will not be open for licensing much longer, so NOW is the time to start your commercial cannabis licensing application!
MJ Legal is a full-service law firm that has been assisting cannabis businesses since 2014. Our practice areas include:
- City & State Cannabis Business Licensing
- Business & Operations Financing
- Investment Opportunities
- Property Acquisition & Real Estate Services
- Corporation Formation
- Property and Zoning Analysis
- Business Consulting
- Trademark & Brand Protection
- Business Acquisitions
If you have a need for any of these professional services or would like to discuss the opportunities within the cannabis industry, it would be a pleasure for us to schedule an appointment with one of our California licensed attorneys.
For more information, please call us at 310-717-9907.